After completion of the course students are expected to be able to:
- discuss the impact of warfare in the cyberspace.
- discuss the subjects of network security, information assurance, intelligence,cryptology, infrastructure protection in both defensive and offensive contexts.
- identify and explain actions taken through the use of computer networks to disrupt,deny, degrade, or destroy information in computers and computer networks.
- identify and explain actions taken to protect, monitor, analyze, detect, and respondto unauthorized activity within information systems and computer networks.
- explain how to enable intelligence collection capabilities conducted through computer networks to gather data from target or adversary automated informationsystems or networks.
- analyze cyber related decisions as they apply to national and military strategy fromsocial, ethical, legal, and political viewpoints.
- investigate and evaluate national cyber warfare activities.
More info can be found in ECTS course syllabus.